Tired of how your Instagram feed appears? A photo dump’s image arrangement can be changed to produce a completely different appearance.
In November 2021, Instagram first made the option to customize a carousel of several photographs available. You can modify your photo album by deleting and re-adding images in addition to deleting photos from a photo dump. Therefore, you can change the sequence of your photos while still keeping them all in a carousel. Because you need to always have two photos in the album for this hack to work, it only applies to photo dumps with more than two pictures.
Since this is a workaround, it’s a little flawed, so prepare ahead of time. The photos from your dump must be strategically removed in order for the photos that are left to be the first and second photos, after which you will upload the removed photos back in the order that you want them to appear.
Techpotamus demonstrates how to change the order of Instagram posts within a few minutes. Follow the steps below:
How to change the order of photos in a carousel on Instagram:
- Visit Instagram.
- Go to the article you want to reorder.
- Click or tap the three dots in the top right corner.
- Click “Edit.”
- Swipe to the image you wish to rearrange.
- Click the trash can symbol in the top right corner.
- Click “Delete”
- Repeat for every picture you want to rearrange.
- Click “Done.”
Now you have to add the photos in the order you want them to be in the carousel.
- Access your profile.
- Click or tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
- Select “Settings”.
- Look it up and choose “Manage Recently Deleted”
- Pick the first image to re-add to the carousel.
- Press the three-dotted button in the top right corner.
- Click “Restore”
- Select “Restore”
- Continue until you have added all the images you want to the carousel.
At some point, Instagram may introduce native features to allow users to rearrange photos in stories, posts, and their profiles after publishing, but for now, these are your options when it comes to curating your photo grid and carousels. With regard to managing things on Instagram, learn how to use highlights. Also, learn how to add photos to Instagram Reels. After changing the order of the photos on Instagram if you wonder how you can see recent followers on Instagram even you can do it also by following the easy steps which are quite common these days.