Have you ever wondered why your iPhone’s status bar displays several arrow icons? When your device accesses the location services function, they show.
When an application is geofencing, the Hollow Arrow, to be particular, appears on the status bar. It is the process of drawing a line over a region’s surface and notifying someone when they enter or leave that area.
How to get rid of the hollow arrow on the iPhone is still a worry, though.
Let’s look at the way Techpotamus has generated to remove the hollow arrow from your iPhone without grouping everything here.
What Does Different Arrow on iPhone Indicate?
- A geofencing application on your phone is shown by a hollow arrow.
- Gray Arrow: This denotes that within the last 24 hours, a website or application has accessed your location.
- Purple Arrow: Indicates that a recent access to Location Services was made by an application.
- The website or application you are using is attempting to access your Location Services, as indicated by an arrow with a blue circle.
How to Get Rid of Hollow Arrow on iPhone?
There are two methods that iPhone users can take to remove the hollow arrow from their device. Both location services and the status bar icon are being disabled.
To make the process simple for you, the processes are thoroughly simplified below.
Disable Location Services
The location services are turned on, which is why the hollow arrow shows. So, disabling it would be the most straightforward option. The location permission on your phone will be disabled when you disconnect the location services.
To disable location services on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Choose the Setting programmed.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Choosing Location Services
- The Location Services button should be disabled.
Turn Off the Status Bar Icon
Turning off the Status Bar Icon is another effective way to remove the hollow arrow from your iPhone’s screen. It will prevent the status bar’s location symbol from showing up.
The steps listed below can be used to complete the task:
- Select Settings.
- Select “Privacy” from the menu.
- Choose Location Services from the menu.
- Select System Services by scrolling.
- Go to the Status Bar Icon and depress the button.
How to Remove Navigation Arrow From My Mac?
The Location arrow on the status bar is a problem that affects Mac users as well as iPhone users. When the option to “Show Location Icon in the Menu Bar When System Services Request Your Location” is enabled, users can see the location arrow on a Mac.
You must uncheck the aforementioned option in order to get rid of the navigation arrow on Mac. To complete the process, you can apply the following steps:
- Choose the Apple logo in the top panel to start.
- Select System Preferences from the list after that.
- Choose Security & Privacy next.
- You must then select the Privacy tab.
- A lock icon will be seen at the bottom. Toggle it.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your password. To unlock the lock icon, enter your password.
- Make sure the Enable Location Services box is checked.
- Finally, choose Location Services.
- Go to the menu and select System Services.
- After that, select Details.
- Next, deactivate the option to display your location when system services ask for it in the menu bar.
- Click the Done button after that.
How to Restrict Location Services for a Particular Application?
When using location services, you may need to prevent some apps from accessing the location. You can limit location services for a specific app in this situation. Only that specific application’s location permission will be restricted as a result.
The location services for your selected application can be managed in the following ways:
- Tap it after finding the Settings app.
- Choose Privacy.
- Select Location Services by tapping it.
- To modify the settings for each application, the Location Service must be turned on.
- Navigate to the application of your choice.
- Click Never in the Allow Location Access menu. After that, the app won’t have access to your device’s location.
It’s important to note that some iPhone applications may use the Precise Location capability to determine your precise location. But you don’t have to give it to every app. You may actually pick the apps you wish to use to enable your precise location.
To prevent apps from using the exact location, take the following actions:
- Choose Setting.
- Select Privacy from the navigation menu.
- Location Services, please.
- The Location Services option should then be toggled on.
- Next, choose the app and deactivate the button next to the Precise Location setting.
How Can I Remove the Blank Arrow on iPhone?
To start, you should be aware that the iPhone’s blank arrow denotes the absence of any dock icons. On your iPhone, you can delete the black arrow and add apps to the dock. Here’s how to go about it:
- Then, press and hold the app until it begins to wiggle.
- Slide the application to the dock after that.
How to Remove the Floating Gray Box on iPhone?
It’s vital to be aware that while the Assistive Touch feature is activated, you can notice a grey box floating on your iPhone’s screen. Therefore, the problem can be fixed by disabling Assistive Touch in the Accessibility option.
- Select the Settings icon by navigating.
- Scroll to the Accessibility option.
- Select Touch under Accessibility from the menu.
- Choose AssistiveTouch from the menu now.
- To disable AssistiveTouch, slide the slider to the off position.
How Can I Get Rid of Transparent Rectangle on My iPhone’s Screen?
When you activate the Zoom feature on your phone, a translucent rectangle may show on the screen. It can happen if you unintentionally used all three of your fingers to double-tap the phone’s screen.
If you want to know how to get rid of the transparent rectangle off the screen, try the following approach:
- Choose Settings on your iPhone.
- Select the Accessibility tab by scrolling.
- Click the Zoom button.
- To disable Zoom, toggle off the button next to it. The transparent rectangle will immediately vanish from the screen of your iPhone.