If you’re looking for a new way to switch up your coffee order at Starbucks, you might want to try ordering a medicine ball. This popular drink, also known as the “Coldbuster,” is a combination of hot water, steamed lemonade, honey, and two types of tea – Jade Citrus Mint and Peach Tranquility. It’s said to be a great way to boost your immune system and soothe a sore throat, making it a popular choice during cold and flu season.
But how do you order a medicine ball on the Starbucks app? Don’t worry – it’s a simple process! In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps of ordering a medicine ball on the Starbucks app, so you can try this popular drink for yourself. Techpotamus can help you to order a medicine ball on the Starbucks app using below technique. Read the steps below.
How do you order a medicine ball on the Starbucks app? [Simple Steps]
Ordering a medicine ball on the Starbucks app is actually quite simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Starbucks app on your smartphone and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Order” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Hot Tea” from the menu.
- Scroll down to find “Jade Citrus Mint” and “Peach Tranquility” teas, and add both of them to your cart.
- Adjust the number of tea bags to two for each tea.
- Click on “Customize” and add “Honey” to your tea.
- Click on “Customize” again and add “Steamed Lemonade” to your tea.
- Click on “Add to Cart” and proceed to check out.
- Pay for your order through the app and wait for your medicine ball to be prepared.
Once your order is ready, you can pick it up from the designated pickup location at your nearest Starbucks store. And there you have it – a delicious and soothing medicine ball that’s perfect for cold and flu season.
Why Is Medicine Ball Called a Medicine Ball?
The “Medicine Ball” drink at Starbucks is actually named after the weighted ball that athletes often use in training and fitness. According to the Starbucks website, the drink was invented by a customer who ordered a custom tea made with the ingredients that are now used in the Medicine Ball. The customer reportedly felt that the drink helped soothe their cold symptoms, hence the “medicine” aspect of the name.
However, the name “Medicine Ball” is also a nod to the ball used in physical therapy and rehabilitation, as the drink is often consumed to help alleviate cold or flu symptoms. So while the name may have originated from the physical fitness world, it has taken on a new meaning as a comforting and healing drink.
What is a Starbucks Medicine Ball Recipe?
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 bag of Jade Citrus Mint Tea
- 1 bag of Peach Tranquility Tea
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup steamed lemonade
- Optional: a slice of fresh ginger
- Boil 1 cup of water and pour it into a large mug.
- Steep the Jade Citrus Mint and Peach Tranquility tea bags in the hot water for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and add honey to the mug, stirring until it dissolves.
- Steam 1/2 cup of lemonade and pour it into the mug.
- If desired, add a slice of fresh ginger for an extra kick.
- Stir the drink and enjoy!
This homemade version of the Starbucks Medicine Ball should taste very similar to the original drink. It’s a great way to enjoy the soothing and comforting flavors of the Medicine Ball without leaving your house.