It is possible to transfer a Wix-purchased name to another hosting provider, such as GoDaddy. One of the greatest web hosting and domain name registration companies in the USA is GoDaddy. It is a sizable company, and many users utilize the website to conduct online business. I.P. addresses and domain names are made easier to utilize with the aid of GoDaddy. You can receive emails and email forwarding through GoDaddy for your work emails. Additionally, users can receive and send emails from customers using regular mail accounts. The procedure to transfer a domain from Wix to GoDaddy is outlined below step-by-step.
Transfer A Wix Domain To GoDaddy With These Simple Steps
The processes to move a domain from Wix to GoDaddy are as follows:
- Go to the official GoDaddy website and sign up using your email address and password to get started.
- If you have created a Wix website, log in and go to the user panel that is visible at the top of the page.
- Click OK after selecting Join an existing domain.
- Click the Next button after choosing the website you want to link to the Wix Domain.
- Enter the domain name and choose where you bought the website domain using the drop-down menu.
- Next, choose Wix as your domain supplier and transfer your domain easily to GoDaddy.
Once you have completed the aforementioned procedures, verify your email address and go back to the previous page to see if you have received an email requesting that you transfer a domain from Wix to GoDaddy.
For additional questions and assistance, you can contact their customer service team. They provide timely assistance around-the-clock and reliable information on domain transfers from Wix to GoDaddy.
How To Know Whether Wix Domain Supports GoDaddy Or Not?
The procedures listed below will help you determine whether your Wix domain and GoDaddy are compatible or not:
- Go to your GoDaddy account first. Click the user icon in the top right corner and select “My Products.”
- The user should select Manage, which is available beside domains.
- Users have the option to manage DNS under the settings tab. The user should then check to see if the Wix website is compatible with the GoDaddy account.
- The client might want to continue using GoDaddy as their domain’s registrar. This would surely be very useful if a consumer wanted to link a GoDaddy domain name to a premium Wix account.
- The user must determine whether Wix is compatible with GoDaddy before transferring the domain after finishing all the processes and applying the settings.
- Users can learn how to properly transfer domains from Wix to GoDaddy using these steps. Users are helped to do this by the given steps. Any user can get in touch with our technical support staff if they run into any problems when transferring a domain from Wix to GoDaddy.
Can You Transfer The Domain From Wix To GoDaddy?
We now have additional options and advantages for moving domains from Wix to GoDaddy thanks to the internet. The internet revolution began with a database search engine and gradually grew to include a variety of services including ordering, quick shopping, and financial transactions. Nowadays, people primarily use the internet to advertise their businesses. They create websites and use online marketing to increase their visibility. A robust database needs to be maintained as additional websites grow. Consequently, an organization in charge of domain area maintenance, sales, and registration is known as a domain registering company.
- GoDaddy provides the following services:
Change WIX DNS To GoDaddy
If you run into any problems while transferring a domain from Wix to GoDaddy, you should contact customer support as soon as possible. However, certain issues may arise as a result of this circumstance, such as how to link the name of your GoDaddy domain to your Wix website. If you’re having the same problem, you should take the following advice to get it resolved quickly:
- Log into your account at GoDaddy.com.
- From the user profile icon in the top right corner, choose My Products.
- Instead of Domains, the user should select Manage from the drop-down box.
- The user should then select Manage DNS from the options menu.
Additionally, make sure the user hits the Change button located next to the Nameserver.
Enter Wix Nameservers after selecting Custom from the drop-down selection.
To finish the procedure, click the Save button one more time.
Transfer Domain From Wix
- Choosing the Domains page.
- Select the option to Transfer-Away from Wix by clicking the Show More icon next to the pertinent domain.
- Click Transfer Domain now.
- To transfer, click I Still Want to.
- Wix sends an authorization number for the transfer (EPP) to the domain’s registered email address once you click on “I Still Wish to Transfer.”
- Once you get the code, transfer your domain according to the new domain registrar’s instructions.
- It only takes seven days to complete the transfer.
- As per ICANN regulations:
- Before 60 days after purchasing a domain, owners cannot transfer it.
- Your domain transfer process may be locked for 60 days if the registered person’s contact information is changed.
- After transferring a domain, you have 60 days before moving it again.
Some Important Things To Know About The Process
After a domain is started being transferred from Wix to GoDaddy, Wix doesn’t keep track of your transfer status. You should get in touch with the registrar of the domain that is being transferred to for any updates.
You should be aware that if you’re switching to Network Solutions, a domain will soon be moved from Wix to GoDaddy. You need to fill out a form that they have.
You must ask Wix for permission to transfer a.co.uk domain to GoDaddy.
A particular export tool is not available to move domains from Wix to GoDaddy. You must carry it out using the procedures listed above. You have a wide range of options with Wix domain manager in addition to domain switching. Typically, it takes 1 to 2 weeks to transfer a domain from Wix to GoDaddy.
Zone websites make it very easy to transfer the domain and hosting, and you can quickly get a created and functional website. The developers at Expert Zone Websites make sure you’re equipped to build a website that looks polished. We provide several affordable hosting packages. We always work to provide you with the greatest service, so you can contact our specialists with any more questions you may have regarding web development.