Are you looking for ways to delete messages on your iPhone without anyone else finding out? Whether it’s to keep your private conversations hidden, to get rid of embarrassing texts, or to free up space, deleting messages is a common practice for iPhone users. However, it can be risky if you don’t want anyone else to know that you’ve deleted certain messages. Luckily, there are some ways to delete messages on your iPhone without being detected. In this article, we’ll share some tips and tricks to help you safely delete messages without leaving any trace. So, let’s get started!
Deleting messages on iMessage is similar to deleting messages on the standard Messages app on an iPhone. However, if you want to delete iMessages without being detected, there are some additional steps you can take. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the iMessage app on your iPhone.
- Find the conversation that contains the message you want to delete.
- Swipe left on the message or conversation you want to delete.
- Tap the “Delete” button.
- If you want to delete the entire conversation, tap and hold the conversation and select “Delete” when the menu appears.
- To ensure that the message is completely erased, you can also go to “Settings,” then “Messages,” and turn on “Auto-Delete Old Conversations.” This will automatically delete conversations after a set period of time.
Another way to delete iMessages without being detected is to use a third-party app like “iShredder,” which permanently deletes data from your iPhone to ensure that it can’t be recovered.
It’s important to remember that deleting messages on iMessage or any messaging app doesn’t guarantee complete privacy. The recipient may have already seen the message or taken a screenshot of it. So, use these methods responsibly and keep in mind that there’s always a risk of your messages being discovered. You can even see missed calls from blocked numbers on iPhone if you have blocked someone.